5 Pokemon Bundle

• Hxchs changed the title to Can be closed

@Hxchs Regardless of your real life situation, auctions cannot be cancelled once they've started. If you are unavailable to complete the trades, Trade Moderators will assist you provided enough time has passed after it's ended and confirmed your unavailability.

Please familiarise yourself with the Trade and Auction Rules if you haven't already. Hope that is nothing serious and wish you a speedy recovery.

The auction will resume. The initial post has been restored to its original state, with the exception that the end point is set to 12 hours from the moment of this post.

The current offer is 200k by @Aramespinoza8 - confirmed by the bidder in our in-game conversation.

Good luck. 

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon changed the title to 5 Pokemon Bundle

Back from hospital after back injury. Tough id be easier to repost later when healed.

I pmed Aramespinoza8 since he is the winner of auction.

Sorry for all the trouble yall. Trying to fix it up for the wait

• 2 weeks later...

@Eon
Pmed the buyer, no reply yet. It's been a while and i've been trying to reach Aramespinoza8 on forum and in game but no luck.

How can we fix this? Am i ''softlock'' from selling on forum untill resolution ?

lmk what can we do i want to make it right but player doesn't seem reachable for now.

Best regards 

Hxc