Need a Admin to help

41 minutes ago, Biga513 said:

My profile is not letting me play because I need an unobtainable email changed username: Biga513 

Hello @Biga513

You have already made the 2FA-Email recovery request in the correct subforum, but you do not need to draw attention towards it by posting in public subforums like here in General Support. Especially as you also ended up sharing personal information as your very own email address in here. 

The subforum that holds such requests is a very private subforum and only a few select staff members handle them as it requires dealing with personal information as your email address. When it will be handled totally depends on when the Staff member handling it will be available for it.

I'd urge you that you do not make any more threads about it and stick to the original one(click to check). You are free to bump your original thread every 24 hours. 

I hope that you understand my point here. I have edited out and removed the email address from the post made here. I will lock this thread as you are to continue in the original 2FA post.

As for @Absolutex, I thank you and really appreciate you for directing them to the right subforum here.

Take care,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.