Temporary boost rotation based on Local time

Xemnor

For example:
- a 20% boost in experience between 15 and 30 minutes from 4 a.m to 10 a.m

- a 40% boost in obtaining money between 15 and 30 minutes from 10 a.m and 4 p.m. 
- a 20% boost in obtaining hidden abilities or a better chance to finding shiny pokemon between 20 and 40 min from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. 
- the three boosts combined at 10% or 15% from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. 

Perform a changing rotation every day

Exemple:

- The bonus experience will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. the next day, etc... like a loop

This will perhaps shake up the game's economy slightly, but I think it will encourage a lot of players to come back to the game, to also bring in new players and it will make you want to play the game even more without having that feeling of being stuck.

If that seems too much, perhaps spread the boosts over the days of the week with a rate and time at your convenience

Thank you in advance for your attention to my suggestion, and I would like to say hello to the entire staff team. 🙂

Edited by Xemnor

-1 just make the game easier.

We already have a exp boost during some event like xmas or Halloween.

Shiny boost will make Shiny less rare more when fossil/bosses already have a more chance rate 1/4096 over the normal rate.

Money farm is already fine with bosses in hard mode or membership if you wanna support the game (not needed).

Posted (edited)

As I explained above, this will allow blocked players to no longer be frustrated by a blockage when they no longer have any money...

For the shiny boost, not necessarily a shiny boost, maybe something else...

The rates are not extreme anymore but it could give a little boost to new players and players who are stuck.

We have to face the facts that obviously from time to time we have to be able to make compromises with regard to the players, and not always sanction them by adding restrictions.

This also risks scaring away players.

Edited by Xemnor

• 2 weeks later...

game already have exp boost from coin shop+gives 25% more from guild
and bosses do gives a lot money if u can't win bosses then lower the difficulty level of bosess and can also use revive too during battle in medium,easy

On 3/4/2024 at 2:26 AM, Xemnor said:

As I explained above, this will allow blocked players to no longer be frustrated by a blockage when they no longer have any money...

For the shiny boost, not necessarily a shiny boost, maybe something else...

The rates are not extreme anymore but it could give a little boost to new players and players who are stuck.

We have to face the facts that obviously from time to time we have to be able to make compromises with regard to the players, and not always sanction them by adding restrictions.

This also risks scaring away players.

and there is also blk membership which boost the h.a. rates and it is pointless in that boost u desire as many pokemon are good without h.a. which alternately increases the chance of getting perfect pokemon like shellder(ability:shell link)
b adding your boost system it will decrease the rate of searching pokemon in wild and make players like a sheep walking all in same time and also increase the rate to server crash as group of people hunting all together at same time and also there are so many timezone how they will pick specific timezone suited to player for some it will be night and for some it will be midday time