release pokemon

4 hours ago, Huy120825 said:

hi im newbie, my party is full and someone can teach me how to release my pokemon plsssss. Sorry if my english is bad

Hiya @Huy120825

Warmest of welcomes to PRO!

Firstly it is not entirely clear if you want to learn how to release Pokemon or want to remove Pokemon from your party and add the others that you caught to the party, so I'll be explaining you both.

Swapping Pokemon from your Party

I'll be explaining step by step about this in the following:

1. First go to your nearest Pokecenter and talk to the PC next to the Nurse Joy NPC, on the right. Below is a picture in the spoiler to help point out.
    Spoiler

image.png.a5e3bc93b082a3d565e4a01cfcd8ce93.png

2. Upon speaking the Pokemon storage will show up in a menu.
  3. You can drag and drop Pokemon into your party directly which will swap the Pokemon on your party as you can see in the below screenshots in the spoiler.
    Spoiler

image.png.e98f8af9568b025f10d1a80e89e4b0cc.pngimage.png.7f8c7f5f67312497ab2d1c96f84af819.png

4. You can drop Pokemon into the PC to clear slots, but you will be left with at least 1 battle ready Pokemon. Screenshot in the below spoiler demonstrates that.
    Spoiler

image.png.3e1e26ce6d62ed20a02c9c97f87de65d.png

5. You can fill the empty slot with another Pokemon by dragging and dropping another Pokemon from the PC. 

Releasing Pokemon

As @Niuniu also demonstrated up there, which I appreciate and thank them for, here's a demonstration of the same in the below spoiler.

Spoiler

image.png.9212860266904b86bcd9a773173d7859.pngimage.png.7b5b02c265be41c8a3b09031dabfccc7.png

You can as well drag and drop Pokemon from your party in the red release area there to release.

Also what Niuniu showed there is the Caught Pokemon Preview which you can enable from the Options menu of the ESC menu then into General. Below spoiler shows the exact option.

Spoiler

image.png.7cedad95196f9d8513a3bfcd9530f771.png

After having that enabled, you will get a preview of the stats when you catch Pokemon. There you can also see the delete option on the bottom left corner, from where you can directly release the Pokemon if you wish, but it will cost you a small fee of 200 pokedollars with each release.

Spoiler

image.png.e6d0240345d709d6e157796cf4ca30eb.png

I hope that one of these is what you intended to ask how to do, on the bright side, you and anyone else who's wondering gets to know both. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions or if you meant to ask about something else.

Have a great day,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.