Appreciation post for PRO Staff

Let me start with this: Kindness costs nothing but yields everything.

In a community where criticism often overshadows commendation, it’s high time we shift the narrative to one gratitude and kindness. 

I would like to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation for the dedicated staff of PRO. We all should acknowledge their relentless efforts and unwavering commitment to making our gaming experience more enjoyable. I have witness the huge contributions by the staff in improving the game despite it being a volunteer work, often without receiving the recognition they truly deserve, maybe it is the time to appreciate them for their efforts!! we do tend to criticizes them when we don’t have an event on time or when we don’t like any form or sometimes really stupid reasons. But I barely see people appreciating the staff for their work throughout the years, we always say, “oh this isn’t right, it should be like this”, etc. I mean, they are literally doing it for free for many years, I am pretty sure most of the people in this community haven’t done any volunteer work in-real life, as they probably think, “oh it is a waste for time or why would I do that as we are not getting paid for that” blah blah. Now, look at our staff members who are doing it for free for many years, to make sure we enjoy this games ( and to support wally’s lambo). So, I think we should appreciate them more and it is important to recognize their efforts.

Let me say this, our community coordinators are the unsung heroes, who tirelessly are providing assistance and guidance to players. Their wealth of knowledge and unwavering patience (sometime with really stupid things too) are the cornerstone of our thriving community. And let’s not forget the moderation staff who uphold the integrity of our platforms, including discord parastaff as well. ( parastaff refers to discord mods who are not actually considered a part of staff team, this term is coined by Naero) 

So, to every staff member, past and present, I extend my sincerest thanks. Your hard work, dedication, and passion have shaped Pokémon Revolution into the thriving community it is today. Let's continue to show our appreciation and support for these unsung heroes who make our gaming experience truly unforgettable. (Unforgettable > even if it is in appeal ._.)  Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. Hope you guys have amazing days, lets spread love and peace. 

I do want to say much more, but I am drunk right now so, I will only settle with this.

Thank you to the staff for everything they have done so far. 

Edited by Lucifer001
  • Like 9

• Lucifer001 changed the title to Appreciation post for PRO Staff