machamp cant learn "Fissure"

Hey there, in the pkmn revolution wiki it says that the whole evolution of machop to machamp can learn the TM27 Fissure, but if i try ingame it says "can not learn it"...

is it a bug or is the wiki wrong...

4 hours ago, Ahnenreich said:

Hey there, in the pkmn revolution wiki it says that the whole evolution of machop to machamp can learn the TM27 Fissure, but if i try ingame it says "can not learn it"...

is it a bug or is the wiki wrong...

Hiya @Ahnenreich

The Machop family, if it is having the Hidden Ability - Steadfast, can learn the move Fissure(wiki page) using the TM. You can find the TM in the following places:

• Fuchsia City, TM Seller.
  • As a reward from Celadon Daily Task System.

Here's the link to the Wiki page of Machop, here you can see that the same has been mentioned about the learnability of Fissure at the top of the TM/HMs table.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to share if you have any more concerns about it.

Have a great day,

Fusionflair

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

Thank you very much for the answer, well i was too enthusiastc when i saw the table with machoke able to learn fissure and instantly captured myself a No Guard one...xd, i just wasted 15 Hours of gameplay. Haha

Now i know better  ;)

18 hours ago, Ahnenreich said:

Thank you very much for the answer, well i was too enthusiastc when i saw the table with machoke able to learn fissure and instantly captured myself a No Guard one...xd, i just wasted 15 Hours of gameplay. Haha

Now i know better  😉

Hi there @Ahnenreich

Good to know that it helped.

As that is the case, we can establish that there is no such bug and that the PROWiki is also right about it as well.

Which is why I will now lock this thread. Even though this is not one, I highly urge you to keep reporting any potential bugs that you may find in the future, this really helps our game.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.