Wts Shiny tauros b.o 3,4m

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wts Shiny tauros

<r><QUOTE author="Bartjanus"><s>

</s><POST content="155587"><s></s>155587<e></e></POST> it's a tier 2 shiny gl getting 3mil<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Proud owner of Blackrock Peak. Imagine if people write such type of comments in your shop and devalue certain pvp pokes and shinies there, wouldn't be nice right? Everyone got the right to post their own prices. Besides rarity value there is a popularity value too and certain other factors that are mostly personal so its up to the buyer to decide. If u show no interested in the poke u shouldn't even comment unless its some positive feedback at least.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Xaphiar"><s>

</s><POST content="156094"><s></s>156094<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Bartjanus"><s>
</s><POST content="155587"><s></s>155587<e></e></POST> it's a tier 2 shiny gl getting 3mil<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Proud owner of Blackrock Peak. Imagine if people write such type of comments in your shop and devalue certain pvp pokes and shinies there, wouldn't be nice right? Everyone got the right to post their own prices. Besides rarity value there is a popularity value too and certain other factors that are mostly personal so its up to the buyer to decide. If u show no interested in the poke u shouldn't even comment unless its some positive feedback at least.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

He complained about my prices too lol 3mil start for a tier 2 shiny (uncommon) is insane</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Bartjanus"><s>

</s><POST content="156142"><s></s>156142<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Xaphiar"><s>
</s><POST content="156094"><s></s>156094<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Bartjanus"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Proud owner of Blackrock Peak. Imagine if people write such type of comments in your shop and devalue certain pvp pokes and shinies there, wouldn't be nice right? Everyone got the right to post their own prices. Besides rarity value there is a popularity value too and certain other factors that are mostly personal so its up to the buyer to decide. If u show no interested in the poke u shouldn't even comment unless its some positive feedback at least.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

He complained about my prices too lol 3mil start for a tier 2 shiny (uncommon) is insane<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Xaphiar let him write whatever he wants I don't care about noobs comments <E>:Cool:</E> at least my pokemon is shiny you want to sell pvp pokemons for 2m+ and that's why commented your shop and i adviced you I didn't complain and if you want to have enemies you can't stand a chance against me neither your pitiful guild</r>

Aymaneforum.png

<r><QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>

</s><POST content="156276"><s></s>156276<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Bartjanus"><s>
</s><POST content="156142"><s></s>156142<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Xaphiar"><s>
</s><POST content="156094"><s></s>156094<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

He complained about my prices too lol 3mil start for a tier 2 shiny (uncommon) is insane<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Xaphiar let him write whatever he wants I don't care about noobs comments <E>:Cool:</E> at least my pokemon is shiny you want to sell pvp pokemons for 2m+ and that's why commented your shop and i adviced you I didn't complain and if you want to have enemies you can't stand a chance against me neither your pitiful guild<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh thats cute :) just sold 3 pokes this week for 7+mil anyway hf selling a 300-500k max for 5mil :p</r>

<t>and on a side note: Cp,olman,td,and psy only have shiny tauros atm and maybe 1 to 2 more guys.<br/>

Tauros and Pikachu are of same rarity and in comparision to shiny pikas found it's like 1:10 ratio lol, i don't see a problem of him setting that price and on a side note flaming other uses trade post is disliked by the topic owner and the other posters itself.</t>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>