my game wont open

Pikgan

idk if this is a bug or something but im using a linux ubuntu, i clicked "run as program" to play the game for the first time. then when i got my pokemon i wanted to get more pokemons after i fought a guy over a eevee or something (it was part of the story line) then i went in the grass to get to a new area but when my game was loading it closed and it wont open anymore when i click "run as program"

41 minutes ago, Pikgan said:

idk if this is a bug or something but im using a linux ubuntu, i clicked "run as program" to play the game for the first time. then when i got my pokemon i wanted to get more pokemons after i fought a guy over a eevee or something (it was part of the story line) then i went in the grass to get to a new area but when my game was loading it closed and it wont open anymore when i click "run as program"

Hi there @Pikgan

I am really sorry to hear about your situation here, and the inconvenience caused by it. 

I have forwarded this to our Developers and will help you through it.

Wishing you a great day ahead,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

4 hours ago, Pikgan said:

Hey there @Pikgan

Will you please try deleting client settings by deleting the file that this path leads to - ~/.config/unity3d/PROTeam/PROClient?

Note that this may or may not fix the issue, depending on if its a client issue or not. If this does not work, then it is a Linux issue.

I hope everything turns out all well, and will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.