1k Auction 20+ Gyarados

6 minutes ago, Nxtaryan said:

c.o 150k by alen01 

Please post evidence of this bid, if you don't have the screenshot ask the person to comment here, otherwise the bid is not valid.

20210420_054932.gif

4 minutes ago, Jhizen said:

Please post evidence of this bid, if you don't have the screenshot ask the person to comment here, otherwise the bid is not valid.

the guys don't know how to use forums and its difficut because of launguage barrier to tell him 💀

Hey

After being warned you did the same thing again moments later.

57 minutes ago, Nxtaryan said:

sold to diego11 instant price 500k

Proof of the pokemon being sold for 500k?

Both users you mentioned Alen01 and Diego11 either do not exist or they dont have the money.

@Haiiinyfe Remains the current highest bidder. Both Alen01 and Diego11 bids are invalid until you post the proof here.

The gyarados will stay in my account until you post evidence of the bids or the bidder and winner shows up here, I will give you 24h.

Meanwhile you are waiting for the auction to be over you might wanna check our trade rules and auction rules.

Kind regards,

Jhizen

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

20210420_054932.gif

13 hours ago, Jhizen said:

Hey

After being warned you did the same thing again moments later.

Proof of the pokemon being sold for 500k?

Both users you mentioned Alen01 and Diego11 either do not exist or they dont have the money.

@Haiiinyfe Remains the current highest bidder. Both Alen01 and Diego11 bids are invalid until you post the proof here.

The gyarados will stay in my account until you post evidence of the bids or the bidder and winner shows up here, I will give you 24h.

Meanwhile you are waiting for the auction to be over you might wanna check our trade rules and auction rules.

Kind regards,

Jhizen

The dude gone off so , and not in my friendlist so , the guy @Haiiinyfewill be the highest bidder? 

I can purchase the pokemon for 100k. msg me in game or if im not online message me on discord: haiiinyfe

i dont log in here every day and i figured the auction was over since i didnt bid a second time. apologies for the late reply

Edited by Haiiinyfe