Pinch Berries, where?

Hey there, in the Pokemon Revolution Online Wiki i can find the Pinch Berries section : Aguav Berry, Custop Berry, Enigma Berry, Figy Berry, Iapapa Berry, Jaboca Berry, Mago Berry, Rowap Berry, Wiki Berry. 

But i cant find anyone of those ingame, where can i get them?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah just found out they are for example on ledyba, but it says if i use thief consumable activated berries etc will be consumed before thief get them you so i have to capture all the pokemons...or have some very weak one that uses thief. oh man thats torture

Greetings @Ahnenreich,

You can find Rare Berries by headbutting trees or by stealing them from wild pokemon. Or by searching in Trade Sections in Chats or Forums!

If the pokemon using Thief move doesn't hold any item, then you will have 100% to steal the item from the opponent Pokemon, if it doesn't have Sticky Hold ability!

Notice that not every wild pokemon hold items!

Once you steal an item, don't forget to make your pokemon unhold it to make it able to steal again.

It is adviced to use a pokemon with Frisk ability, because when the fight begins, you will discover if the opponent Pokemon is holding an item, and also what item it is!

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

Thank you very much! As a sidenote, i tried and used a pokemon with "Gluttony" Ability + a 50%HP heal pinch berry and i dropped the HP with Belly Drum by 50%, still the Pinch Berry did not activate. When i fought the next battle with the same pkmn which was at 50% then at start the berry activated. Is this a bug? Shouldnt it activate right at the 50% hp drop?

Greetings again @Ahnenreich,

15 hours ago, Ahnenreich said:

Thank you very much! As a sidenote, i tried and used a pokemon with "Gluttony" Ability + a 50%HP heal pinch berry and i dropped the HP with Belly Drum by 50%, still the Pinch Berry did not activate. When i fought the next battle with the same pkmn which was at 50% then at start the berry activated. Is this a bug? Shouldnt it activate right at the 50% hp drop?

Can you provide a screenshot of the pokemon you used please? 

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

Greetings @Ahnenreich,

On 4/1/2024 at 5:50 PM, Ahnenreich said:

image.png.18f337a111472641991087e1425683ee.png

Hey there, here i used Linoone with a Aguav Berry.

By any chance, do you remember the poke you fought with your Linoone when you tried the berry?

Looking forward to your response

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon

Sorry i cant tell, but i know it was in the Trainer Tower in Kanto, pretty sure or maybe Johto. Floor 50-60 i guess and then the first NPC to the bottom left.

I hope that helps.

Greetings @Ahnenreich,

You might have encountered a pokemon with Unnerve ability for example, which prevent the opponent to consume berries!

I talked with Testers, who assured me that all restorative berries are coded though, and also Gluttony!

The only thing you could do, if you want,  is trying again to be sure, because you don't have all the details.

I hope that answers your questions!

Kind regards

RockyRaccoon