Bug The game

I am presenting several bugs, and I have already uninstalled the application and reinstalled it. Won't let me send messages to chats, Pokémon blocked, no gym medals. Please if you can give me information Thank you.

I can't even run the application, I uninstalled the PRO Client and reinstalled it again, and nothing happens.

Everytime I double-click the application, the mouse cursor changes to a circle (as it's loading the app) and then it switches to the normal cursor. After that, nothing happens and PRO Client doesn't open.

I tried to run as administrator, I tried to change high DPI settings, I even have removed the game from Game mode (on Windows settings), but the problem still continues. I'm out of options, and I don't know what to do anymore.

2 hours ago, Vannell said:

I am presenting several bugs, and I have already uninstalled the application and reinstalled it. Won't let me send messages to chats, Pokémon blocked, no gym medals. Please if you can give me information Thank you.

There are several bugs after the new client update, staff is already aware about the issue, and it will be fixed soon.