Looking for guild [GOLD SERVER] - Almost finished with Johto

I'm looking for a casual guild to join. I have interest in pursuing PvP once I finish the story. Mostly, I'm just looking for a friendly guild who is knwloedgable about PRO and willing to help answer any questions I may have as I go through the storyline. 

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 3.16.46 PM.png

Edited by Realjhf

Hello,

first thing first, welcome to the game.

if you choose to join our guild on the Silver server ( assuming you are from silver server), we warmly welcome you. We have a diverse community comprising both new players like yourself and experienced veterans who are always willing to lend a helping hand whenever you encounter obstacles. Feel free to peruse our guild information, as we prioritize honesty and transparency in our promotions. Furthermore, if you happen to come across another guild that piques your interest don’t hesitate to join it, as I always says do what your heart says, and please inform us if you ever face any problem, so we can offer assistance regardless of your decision. Wishing you a fantastic day, mate.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/234598-silver-server-vanguard-is-recruiting/

• Realjhf changed the title to Looking for guild [GOLD SERVER] - Almost finished with Johto
11 minutes ago, Lucifer001 said:

Hello,

first thing first, welcome to the game.

if you choose to join our guild on the Silver server ( assuming you are from silver server), we warmly welcome you. We have a diverse community comprising both new players like yourself and experienced veterans who are always willing to lend a helping hand whenever you encounter obstacles. Feel free to peruse our guild information, as we prioritize honesty and transparency in our promotions. Furthermore, if you happen to come across another guild that piques your interest don’t hesitate to join it, as I always says do what your heart says, and please inform us if you ever face any problem, so we can offer assistance regardless of your decision. Wishing you a fantastic day, mate.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/234598-silver-server-vanguard-is-recruiting/

Thank you for the offer, however I play exclusively on the Gold server 😕 

2 hours ago, Realjhf said:

Thank you for the offer, however I play exclusively on the Gold server 😕 

That's unfortunate. However, on gold you can check this one https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/183439-𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞-1【pvp guild】-recruitment-open/ . Also, if you ever decided to transfer to silver, than let me know, we also recruiting players. Have a nice day. 

Edited by Lucifer001
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...