I can't evolve togepi

Kim1410

Hey there! Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing with your Togepi not evolving. In order to evolve your Togepi, you are correct in that it needs max happiness. Happiness evolutions only appear on your screen once in order to prevent players constantly seeing the evolution popup when leveling up.

Could you please try fainting your Togepi in battle and then raising it to max happiness again
? This should fix the issue. After you have tried that please let me know if it worked for you or not so I can further investigate if need be. I am looking forward to your response!

• Checked/Done 1

8 hours ago, Kim1410 said:

I did what you said but it can't evolve at all, what should I do now? I'm feeling very worried

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues. I would be more than happy to investigate further to help you out. Could you please try the following steps and include screenshots of each step?

- Decrease the Togepi's happiness level once more via fainting it in a wild Pokémon battle
- Check the happiness level of your Togepi by using the command /happy 1-6 (depending on which slot your Togepi is in your party)
- Visit the Pokémon Groomers to raise its happiness once more which can be found in the following locations: 

1.     Cerulean City House 5
  2.     Goldenrod Underground Path
  3.     The outdoor market in Slateport City
  4.     Hearthome City

After following those steps and including the necessary screenshots I can further investigate if the problem persists. Thank you for your patience and I look forward to your response!

Edited by Codexed

2 giờ trước, Codexed đã nói:

Tôi rất tiếc khi biết rằng bạn vẫn đang gặp sự cố. Tôi rất sẵn lòng điều tra bổ sung để giúp bạn. Bạn có thể vui lòng thử các bước sau và bao gồm ảnh chụp màn hình của từng bước không?

- Giảm mức độ hạnh phúc của Togepi một lần nữa bằng cách làm cho nó đau đớn trong trận chiến Pokémon hoang dã
- Kiểm tra mức độ hạnh phúc của Togepi bằng cách sử dụng lệnh /happy 1-6 (tùy chọn vào vị trí Togepi của bạn trong nhóm của bạn)
- Hãy ghé thăm Pokémon Groomers để nâng cao hạnh phúc của nó một lần nữa, bạn có thể tìm thấy ở các vị trí sau: 

1.     Nhà thành phố Cerulean 5
  2.     Con đường bổ sung Goldenrod
  3.     Chợ ngoài trời ở thành phố Slateport
  4.     Hearthome Thành phố

Sau khi thực hiện các bước đó và bao gồm các ảnh chụp màn hình cần thiết, tôi có thể điều chỉnh thêm nếu sự cố vẫn diễn ra. Cảm ơn cuộc chiến của bạn và tôi mong chờ phản hồi của bạn!

Sau khi làm theo những gì bạn nói nhưng không có gì xảy ra, tôi hơi thất vọng, có lẽ tôi nên tìm một togepi khác, tôi chỉ mong đây là lỗi mà mình là người duy nhất gặp phải.@Codexed

IMG_1712845810009_1712845832481.jpg

IMG_1712845810145_1712845833012.jpg

5 hours ago, Kim1410 said:

Sau khi làm theo những gì bạn nói nhưng không có gì xảy ra, tôi hơi thất vọng, có lẽ tôi nên tìm một togepi khác, tôi chỉ mong đây là lỗi mà mình là người duy nhất gặp phải.@Codexed

IMG_1712845810009_1712845832481.jpg

IMG_1712845810145_1712845833012.jpg

Apologies for the confusion. In order to proceed could you please provide the following screenshots:

• A screenshot of your Togepi's lowered happiness level after fainting it in a wild Pokémon battle
  • A screenshot of your Togepi at max happiness after you have lowered it below max happiness

Note: The max happiness level is 255. If you notice that your Togepi's happiness level has not decreased from 255, you have not successfully lowered its happiness. After you have provided the necessary screenshots, and if the problem still persists, I will investigate further. Thanks!

Edited by Codexed

4 hours ago, Codexed said:

Xin lỗi vì sự nhầm lẫn . Để tiếp tục, bạn có thể vui lòng cung cấp các ảnh chụp màn hình sau :

• Ảnh chụp màn hình mức độ hạnh phúc giảm sút của Togepi sau khi đánh ngất nó trong trận chiến Pokémon hoang dã
  • Ảnh chụp màn hình Togepi của bạn ở mức hạnh phúc tối đa sau khi bạn hạ nó xuống dưới mức hạnh phúc tối đa

Lưu ý : Mức độ hạnh phúc tối đa là 2 5 5 . Nếu bạn nhận thấy rằng mức độ hạnh phúc của Togepi không giảm từ 255 thì bạn chưa hạ được mức độ hạnh phúc của nó thành công . Sau khi bạn đã cung cấp các ảnh chụp màn hình cần thiết và nếu sự cố vẫn tiếp diễn , tôi sẽ điều tra thêm . Cảm ơn !

I did what you said please check it for me @Codexed

IMG_1712880124720_1712880171969.jpg

IMG_1712880124794_1712880172562.jpg

IMG_1712880124882_1712880173030.jpg

12 hours ago, Kim1410 said:

I did what you said please check it for me @Codexed

IMG_1712880124720_1712880171969.jpg

IMG_1712880124794_1712880172562.jpg

IMG_1712880124882_1712880173030.jpg

Hey! So, since the above method did not work, we will try another way to get the evolution prompt to appear for your Togepi. Please try the following steps:

1. Let the Togepi die in a wild battle not trainer battle
  2. Logout
  3. Close the game client completely
  4. Login
  5. Heal the Togepi in a Pokémon Center and then make it full happiness

I apologize for all the trouble. I hope the above solution works out for you. In the event that you still do not get the evolution prompt, I will look into this more for you. Regardless of the outcome, please let me know if the above steps work out for you. I look forward to your reply!