Daycare System Advice

Acidash

1. 1.

I knew some people are looking forward on this system. I believe many people fear that the breeding would bomb the economy and bomb the economy. But I still believe this would not be a big problem.

Here are my advice.

Idea A (Breeding is gonna killing me) :

1. Firstly, to unlock the system, u need to finish some difficult quests such as pokedex data collection, badges, entrance fee, online hours, etc.

2. In order to breed, u need to collect enough same type(number) OT pokemons for the daycare NPC to help them learn how to take care of the certain pokemons you wanna use to breed, amounts can be varied.

3. After the collection, players need to send 3 different pokemons given from daycare center to certain NPCs(separately, may be all over the map),preferably GYM leaders, well-known NPC, Joeys, etc.

4. Go back to daycare NPC and receive your egg, take the egg to PC to breed your new pokemon.

Reason:

A tough process will make players spend more time in game. Also, it helps the economy, NPC battles, economy, catchMMO, economy...

It sounds silly but it's like commonly happening in many MMO games.

Idea B (Weekly/Daily/Hourly Egg War) :

1. All players require all badges for the entrance of the war.

2. Daycare NPCs in different regions recruiting people to represent their team during the war

3. When the war begins(between 2,3, or all regions), players are teleported to a certain huge map

4. Battle begins/Catch certain rare pokemon/Catch pokemon with certain Nature and ability and IVs/Catch pokemon with held egg and move back to base(Item holder will be highlighted),etc.

5. Winner of the war gets one egg of choice/one day daycare chance,

Reason:

This will help to make PVP more important in-game. More valuable pokes are by breeding, which requires people to win the war, and new players are able to win as well 'cause they are in a team. Guild also means a lot in this kind of war.

Idea C (Quests) :

1. The total number of Quests is 10/20/50/100 for 1 loop

2. The 10 kinds of Quests can be Buy, Catch, Loot, Search, Rare, Train, Find, Level-up, Maze, and Race

3. description:

Buy: Simply buy item from Shop/Secret Shop

Catch: Catch a (type of) pokemon(with ability/Nature)

Loot: Fight the NPC to get the stolen item

Search: Find bag on maps

Rare: Find held items

Train: Ev-train one poke given by the daycare man

Find: Find existed NPC in different maps

Level-up: lvl up one poke given by the daycare man

Maze: Be Thrown to somewhere in the maze and find the exit, no escape rope

Race: Run against another player/NPC/pokemon, winner continues, loser keep going

4. After finishing the quests, players can use the daycare for a period depending on the difficulty/Amount of the Quests

Reason:

People would be able to notice all the main game mechanics throughout the quests. A good control of economy by setting the rates of all purchasable items.

Yeah, I am acting crazy here. xD

I really don't care about breeding, but as Quakkz said, Breeding will never ever be implemented in PRO and its decided by staffs.

That's the reason PRO got another name by players as CatchMMO

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

I knew some people are looking forward on this system. I believe many people fear that the breeding would bomb the economy and bomb the economy. But I still believe this would not be a big problem.

Here are my advice.

1. Firstly, to unlock the system, u need to finish some difficult quests such as pokedex data collection, badges, entrance fee, online hours, etc.

2. In order to breed, u need to collect enough same type(number) OT pokemons for the daycare NPC to help them learn how to take care of the certain pokemons you wanna use to breed, amounts can be varied.

3. After the collection, players need to send 3 different pokemons given from daycare center to certain NPCs(separately, may be all over the map),preferably GYM leaders, well-known NPC, Joeys, etc.

4. Go back to daycare NPC and receive your egg, take the egg to PC to breed your new pokemon.

Reason:

A tough process will make players spend more time in game. Also, it helps the economy, NPC battles, economy, catchMMO, economy...

2. Daycare NPCs in different regions recruiting people to represent their team during the war

3. When the war begins(between 2,3, or all regions), players are teleported to a certain huge map

4. Battle begins/Catch certain rare pokemon/Catch pokemon with certain Nature and ability and IVs/Catch pokemon with held egg and move back to base(Item holder will be highlighted),etc.

Reason:

This will help to make PVP more important in-game. More valuable pokes are by breeding, which requires people to win the war, and new players are able to win as well 'cause they are in a team. Guild also means a lot in this kind of war.

Idea C (Quests) :

2. The 10 kinds of Quests can be Buy, Catch, Loot, Search, Rare, Train, Find, Level-up, Maze, and Race

3. description:

Race: Run against another player/NPC/pokemon, winner continues, loser keep going

4. After finishing the quests, players can use the daycare for a period depending on the difficulty/Amount of the Quests

Reason:

People would be able to notice all the main game mechanics throughout the quests. A good control of economy by setting the rates of all purchasable items.

Our daycare system will be 100% customized. And i can promise you that it wont be like anything you could've imagine. I'm not going to spill the beans on that but i have tested it myself in the alpha test. You're going to love it :)

And yeah, no breeding... Ever!

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Here are my advice.

Reason:

Reason:

Idea C (Quests) :

3. description:

Reason:

Our daycare system will be 100% customized. And i can promise you that it wont be like anything you could've imagine. I'm not going to spill the beans on that but i have tested it myself in the alpha test. You're going to love it :)

And yeah, no breeding... Ever!

:) yeah, good thing to know that it's done in test server, YEAHHH