Someone gave me his rhydon to help him evolve it and went offline after.

Putzebu

1. 1.

PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Hey.

I was selling a guy a protector so he could evolve his rhydon. To help him evolve he traded me his rhydon first and when I put the protector on it he went afk and few minutes later he logged off. The server just dced so the chat isnt open anymore and I dont remember his name. He also isnt the ot of rhydon.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I'd like to give him the pokemon back cause im sure that I will remember his name when I see it so I waited for about 30 minutes now and he did not log back in.

Is there any way to get contact to him or give his rhydon back? (He didnt pay yet so it'd be without the item)

Sorry for my broken english, I hope you could understand what I said.

Description and Message

Add the player to your friends list at the earliest convenience.

When the server is back Online, use the /msg command. Do this every few minutes or so until he pops up Online. Also, search around in the chat channels to see if he's back sooner.

It is also possible the player has an account on here. Search for him/her then message them.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

155670 Add the player to your friends list at the earliest convenience.

When the server is back Online, use the /msg command. Do this every few minutes or so until he pops up Online. Also, search around in the chat channels to see if he's back sooner.

It is also possible the player has an account on here. Search for him/her then message them.

Well, as I said I don't remember his name, but I will probably recognize it once I see it so I cant add him. But I will try the chats ty.

Isnt the solution pretty easy?... Just check the summary/profile or what to call it, on the rhydon. Read what it says under OT, and then just add the name that says there in your friend list. When he gets online just msg him.

Done!

155741 Isnt the solution pretty easy?... Just check the summary/profile or what to call it, on the rhydon. Read what it says under OT, and then just add the name that says there in your friend list. When he gets online just msg him.

Done!

How about reading the text he wrote exactly and then answering?

btt:

Honestly i have no clue how to solve that problem...maybe there is some kind of logs that can be checked by an admin. Not sure..If this is not possible i think u should just keep it and keep an eye on trade chat. Maybe you see him there and remember him. Thats how i would try it. Good luck to you and great that u want to give him his pokemon back.

Cheers

155741 Isnt the solution pretty easy?... Just check the summary/profile or what to call it, on the rhydon. Read what it says under OT, and then just add the name that says there in your friend list. When he gets online just msg him.

Done!

How about reading the text he wrote exactly and then answering?

btt:

Honestly i have no clue how to solve that problem...maybe there is some kind of logs that can be checked by an admin. Not sure..If this is not possible i think u should just keep it and keep an eye on trade chat. Maybe you see him there and remember him. Thats how i would try it. Good luck to you and great that u want to give him his pokemon back.

Cheers

Edit: Nvm, sorry, didnt read the whole thing. Youre right

155661 PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Hey.

I was selling a guy a protector so he could evolve his rhydon. To help him evolve he traded me his rhydon first and when I put the protector on it he went afk and few minutes later he logged off. The server just dced so the chat isnt open anymore and I dont remember his name. He also isnt the ot of rhydon.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I'd like to give him the pokemon back cause im sure that I will remember his name when I see it so I waited for about 30 minutes now and he did not log back in.

Is there any way to get contact to him or give his rhydon back? (He didnt pay yet so it'd be without the item)

Sorry for my broken english, I hope you could understand what I said.

Description and Message

Hi,

I have PM'd you the username of the user you have traded this Rhydon with.

Thus this topic will be locked

Thanks

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.