Everything New In The 2024 Easter Event.

I Have Been Searching For About 2 Hours In PRO Easter 2024 And I Havent Seen Any Easter Event Skins/Shinys etc. I Was Just Wondering All The New Pokemons And Raritys Because I Could Just Be Doing Something Wrong.

7 minutes ago, Mrsalah01 said:

I Have Been Searching For About 2 Hours In PRO Easter 2024 And I Havent Seen Any Easter Event Skins/Shinys etc. I Was Just Wondering All The New Pokemons And Raritys Because I Could Just Be Doing Something Wrong.

Your success in encountering a specific form is largely determined by luck and RNG. Sometimes it takes just 10 encounters, other times it might take 1000. For instance, I once spent 9 hours hunting fool forms without any luck for the first 5 hours, but then found 2 in just 1 hour. So, it really comes down to chance and randomness.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lucifer001 said:

Your success in encountering a specific form is largely determined by luck and RNG. Sometimes it takes just 10 encounters, other times it might take 1000. For instance, I once spent 9 hours hunting fool forms without any luck for the first 5 hours, but then found 2 in just 1 hour. So, it really comes down to chance and randomness.

Yes But Like What Easter Pokemons Are There Currently Like The Thing About Pokemon Revoulition Is That They Dont Post Anything About New Updates.

21 minutes ago, Mrsalah01 said:

Yes But Like What Easter Pokemons Are There Currently Like The Thing About Pokemon Revoulition Is That They Dont Post Anything About New Updates.

https://wiki.pokemonrevolution.net/index.php?title=Pokémon_Counterparts

You can view there the old Easter forms which are huntable this Easter also.

There are many new easter forms this 2024 like mawile, seviper , zangoose etc... they will update the list as soon as possible and it will be easily accessible then.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 2:51 PM, Chitti678 said:

https://wiki.pokemonrevolution.net/index.php?title=Pokémon_Counterparts

You can view there the old Easter forms which are huntable this Easter also.

There are many new easter forms this 2024 like mawile, seviper , zangoose etc... they will update the list as soon as possible and it will be easily accessible then.

yes but how also do u watch solo levelling