🔐🔒Easter Event Chimchar Auction

Bid by :- Danteinf3rno = 1m

After first bid auction will be started. 

Auction Time 24h 

Start bid - 1m

Mim bid - 100k 

Rules :- last 15min's anyone  bid then  time will be extended. Screenshot_20240416-175334.jpg.2dc6b4cfef72aea800d0efa4c501a55a.jpgScreenshot_20240416-180354.jpg.157d34a6b9819da8642f389b5dc1fa32.jpg

Edited by Nathji1723

• Nathji1723 changed the title to 🔐🔒Easter Event Chimchar Auction

Hello all,

10 hours ago, Susantic said:

I believe auction had already ended by time you posted new bid, please check the timer and confirm it. Nonetheless I will report it and let mods handle it

@Susantic You are correct in this scenario as any bids placed to the exact minute of the auction end time are considered invalid. In this scenario @Nathji1723 received an in-game bid 17 seconds before this auctions 4:50pm GMT+0 end point. Realistically it is very difficult to respond to the bid, capture all the evidence necessary and post it on the forums in under 17 seconds.

@Susantic If you had bid again afterwards just to be safe, you would have began the 15 minute bid extension and I could have investigated the proper winner from there.

With all this being said, I will be giving some leniency here and am allowing this auction to stand due to the fact that the auctioneer @Nathji1723 received a bid in the final seconds and swiftly uploaded the evidence to the forums in a timely manner with very minimal hesitation.

@Nathji1723 Just keep in mind for the future when hosting and auctions on the forums that we take into consideration the time that bids are posted onto the forums by the auction host (you in this case), not the time that players bid for them in game. Also please only post bids with the account you are using to host the auction with to avoid confusion altogether, not your alt account.

Will be locking this thread as there is no further action to take here at this time.

Innerfocus