Servers

Guled

What is the biggest server right now. I am guessing red. I am a new player and would like to communicate with as much players as possible. Because of that I am looking for the most populated server

155848 Red is crashing like 10 times per day so i suggest u to start playing on blue xd

Really? My thoughts are the exact opposite. My buddy and I always regret joining Blue because everytime it crashes, Red stays Online. Not saying the disconnections always have correlation, because I am sure that they do not, it just feels quite frequent on Blue. Aside from that, OP, I would recommend joining Blue as it may not be as popular, but the economy is easier to adapt to - cheaper prices; usually. As a server (Red) that has been around much longer, the economy adapts to it's players with supply and demand. I have noticed that what may be worth 100K in Blue is almost double (200k - good math, huh) in Red. It's silly.

Best of luck with whatever you decide. Hopefully it isn't based solely on popularity.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

155839 What is the biggest server right now. I am guessing red. I am a new player and would like to communicate with as much players as possible. Because of that I am looking for the most populated server

Both servers are great! i've been playing on BLUE server since release, friendly and nice people, banter in all chat etc

Prices are cheap/expensive depending on what your buying, anyway blues a great server up to you what to choose :Grin:

4j47k8.jpg

• 1 month later...