Where or how can i find Riolu in 2024

El25

I do appreciate if someone can help me out to find Riolu, i have been surfing with no success so i come here to see if someone can help me. Lucario is actually my favorite pokemon, thats why im really into getting it.

IMG-20240411-WA0009.jpg

1. Hello there! I would be more than happy to provide you with some information regarding how to obtain Riolu. Here is a list of spawn locations where you are able to catch one: 

#Map                             Area        Daytime   Rarity  MS   Level  Item
    Iron Island Exit Room     Land        M/D/N    Rare    Yes   10-14    -
    Pal Park                          Land         M            Rare    No   20-25    -
    Route 203                      Land         M/D/N    Rare    Yes   8     Soothe Bell
    Historical Site               Excavation  M/D/N    Rare    No   15-25    -

Please note that the areas where MS is required, you will need an active membership in order for Riolu to spawn in that location. You can obtain a membership through buying a Medallion (Small, Regular, Big) in the coin shop or from other players in Trade Chat. (For more information about Membership you can refer to this link from the PRO Wiki page: Membership - Pokemon Revolution Online Wiki). Additionally, feel free to look around in game in Trade Chat for any other player that might be selling a Riolu/Lucario. Also, you can utilize the Reborn Discord bot located in the official PRO Discord to see spawn locations and information on additional Pokemon using the /spawns command.  I hope this information is helpful to you, and I wish you all the luck in finding a Riolu! Please reach out if you have any more questions. 

Edited by Codexed
  • Checked/Done 1

You're very welcome! Again, if you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to make a new thread. As there is no further action needed I will be locking this thread.