ACTION 29+ SABLEYE

Posted (edited)

image.png.e40ad5c56364f9b314bfa7fe4a478f7b.png

Trantoan62 was say me trade with him in his account clone, then when i come verm to trade with him , he say his account was wasnt finish hoenn so he use account Dkhoi1 to trade with me

Edited by Huydeptrai12
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huydeptrai12 said:

image.png.e40ad5c56364f9b314bfa7fe4a478f7b.png

Trantoan62 was say me trade with him in his account clone, then when i come verm to trade with him , he say his account was wasnt finish hoenn so he use account Dkhoi1 to trade with me

it's not my alt, Dkhoi1 is my friend, Kinpear is the account he is using, my bad for bidding in wrong server, sorry

• Like 1

image.gif.cd81863a8ee24d72adfb52577bb81548.gif

• Doakes locked this topic

Hi, @Huydeptrai12 for future auction please be more careful about the labelling of your pokemon. The reason for this is because you cannot advertise your pokemon as 29+, when the ATK stat is 08, in your case. For more information, please visit General Trade Rules

I will go ahead and lock this thread as the trade has been carried out.

1. When advertising, be clear and accurate about what you are buying or selling.

- When stating a Pokemon is IV+ (25+, 26+, etc), all stats must be equal to, or above the advertised numbers.

›  Exception: Decreased ATK, SPATK or SPD stats.

›  e.g. A Timid Pokemon may be advertised as 25+, if all stats except Attack are equal to, or above 25. 

Best regards,

Doakes