Clumsygirl's big pvp-pve shop >> (20% discount on all trained and untrained pokemon's) << (TEMPORARLY SILVER SHOP)

• Clumsygirl changed the title to Clumsygirl's big pvp-pve shop >> (15% discount on pokemon's to celebrate the shop is a month old ONLY TODAY) <<
  • Clumsygirl changed the title to Clumsygirl's big pvp-pve shop >> (Extended the untrained section) <<
  • Clumsygirl changed the title to Clumsygirl's big pvp-pve shop >> (20% discount on all trained and untrained pokemon's) <<

Hello there Clumsygirl,

Kanenine33 IG here, wanted to know if this trapinch from you, If it is still available.

If so i would very much like to buy it from you,

Can add me as a friend when your online to contact me,

Kind regards,

Your friendly kanenine33 

Screenshot_2024-05-04-14-56-19-36_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f953.jpg.6a0a8fbbceceda78dfe44abcdc3ed223.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kanenine33 said:

Hello there Clumsygirl,

Kanenine33 IG here, wanted to know if this trapinch from you, If it is still available.

If so i would very much like to buy it from you,

Can add me as a friend when your online to contact me,

Kind regards,

Your friendly kanenine33 

Screenshot_2024-05-04-14-56-19-36_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f953.jpg.6a0a8fbbceceda78dfe44abcdc3ed223.jpg

Im online right now pm me when your online. Im online on Clumsygirl2

13 hours ago, Clumsygirl said:

Im online right now pm me when your online. Im online on Clumsygirl2

ill be online for the next 10 hours sorry i missed post  13 hours ago i was in bed sleeping since i had to work 🙂  ill try regularly to add you as a friend  since no idea how you pm someone without been friends

• Checked/Done 1