New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
-
Tejkkapadia123 started following Epic Tyranitar - 31SPD 25ATK 24HP 24+ - Sand Stream - Adamant , Semi-Godly | WA Careful Clodsire , 26/31 Rockrufff and 3 others
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4 [Closed]
Username: tejkkapadia123 Server: silver Country/Timezone: UAE
-
-
Tejkkapadia123 started following Jolly h.a 30/30 cinderace , Wooper-Paldea - Careful - Unaware and [Auction] epic pvp popplio
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
I'll buy the 5.5m Hatterene
-
LUCIFER'S SHOP [UNDER-WORK]
I am not online I can come in 12 hours
-
LUCIFER'S SHOP [UNDER-WORK]
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
I’ll buy them with my main and alt
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
-
solosis 20+ bold / epic gible 23+
Bro I am online rn can you come ?
-
solosis 20+ bold / epic gible 23+
Buddy please reply when can we collect ? Can any staff look into this ?
-
21+ h.a careful annilihape // 22+ jolly pure power medicham // 30/31/31 Starly for mega
Nice pokes
-
solosis 20+ bold / epic gible 23+
Bro when can I collect ?
-
solosis 20+ bold / epic gible 23+
I think I win
-
solosis 20+ bold / epic gible 23+
300k solosis
-
Grabarz23 SHOP UPDATE!!! 7.9.25
I’ll buy the metagross 4m one
-
WTS ADA SCIZOR 22+ (CLOSE)
Start
-
solosis 20+ bold / epic gible 23+
Start solosis
