PvP replay bug

Hello!

I found a bug in the replays.

When I replay a match and watch it for example until turn 7 and I want to go back 1 turn, I need to close the window and reopen because we only have a "fast-forward to the next round" button.

And I don't want to watch again the whole match so I click on the fast-forward 1 turn button. But it doesn't jump to the next turn but it goes until turn 7 (or the latest turn I watched).

image.png.79573bb00630387b9a9bb7309424c947.png

And I would love a "go back one turn" button added to replay window.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2024 at 7:42 PM, Feeki said:

Hello!

I found a bug in the replays.

When I replay a match and watch it for example until turn 7 and I want to go back 1 turn, I need to close the window and reopen because we only have a "fast-forward to the next round" button.

And I don't want to watch again the whole match so I click on the fast-forward 1 turn button. But it doesn't jump to the next turn but it goes until turn 7 (or the latest turn I watched).

image.png.79573bb00630387b9a9bb7309424c947.png

And I would love a "go back one turn" button added to replay window.

Hello @Feeki

There's no bug as you have mentioned in a small part of your report here. The button that you have marked in your screenshot quickly plays out the turn you're currently in and jumps to the start of the next turn. 

The rest of the post is you suggesting something for the replay interface, for which you can make a thread in Suggestions subforum to receive an opinion from other players and an answer from our Developers.

I will be locking this thread as there is nothing more to be addressed here. Feel free to make a new one in case of any other issues or questions that you face in the future.

Kind regards,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.