My list of new features \ improvements

Tiorei

1. 1.

Here's my list after playing this game for some hours.

:Light: New features :

- Display player's country flag beside or below the nickname thus helping plp to make new friends.

- Display an extra tab in the chat called 'country'. Here you'd be able to chat with your country mates thus helping plp that doesn't speak English.

- Display an indication on top of the screen showing that data has been saved on the server. Every 30s? Once in pewter, I captured a rare pkmn, played for some additional minutes and had to quit the game. When I returned, my data wasn't saved and I spawned in virdian's poke center without my rare pkmn!

- Add diagonal movement of the character (snes's rpg like?).

- Move the character using a mouse (diablo like?) and in mobile \ tablet, with touch not with draging!

:Exclam: Improvements:

- Login process shouldn't freeze the game anymore. Currently, if you alt tab while in the login process, the S.O. (win7 64bit in my case) freezes and only goes back to normal when the process is over ( logged in or failure ). Implement a new thread for this process, maybe?

- MY PERSONAL MOST ANNOYING PROBLEM: Interaction with itens, signs, NPCs, etc is very slow even when the server is far from being full. For example, you come beside a NPC and press space. Only after 2-4s you get the answer. Maybe implement this part of the game so the client runs it instead of the server?

- Battle opening scene duration and duration to run away from a wild pkmn after the battle screen shows... it takes like 10-15s. Imagine this in a cave exploration \ EV training. Plp will get annoyed very fast.

- Overall speed of opening menus and making actions such as cancelling, saving, confirming, applying, etc. It's sluggish.

Here's my list after playing this game for some hours.

:Light: New features :

- Display player's country flag beside or below the nickname thus helping plp to make new friends.

- Display an extra tab in the chat called 'country'. Here you'd be able to chat with your country mates thus helping plp that doesn't speak English.

- Display an indication on top of the screen showing that data has been saved on the server. Every 30s? Once in pewter, I captured a rare pkmn, played for some additional minutes and had to quit the game. When I returned, my data wasn't saved and I spawned in virdian's poke center without my rare pkmn!

- Add diagonal movement of the character (snes's rpg like?).

- Move the character using a mouse (diablo like?) and in mobile \ tablet, with touch not with draging!

:Exclam: Improvements:

- Login process shouldn't freeze the game anymore. Currently, if you alt tab while in the login process, the S.O. (win7 64bit in my case) freezes and only goes back to normal when the process is over ( logged in or failure ). Implement a new thread for this process, maybe?

- MY PERSONAL MOST ANNOYING PROBLEM: Interaction with itens, signs, NPCs, etc is very slow even when the server is far from being full. For example, you come beside a NPC and press space. Only after 2-4s you get the answer. Maybe implement this part of the game so the client runs it instead of the server?

- Battle opening scene duration and duration to run away from a wild pkmn after the battle screen shows... it takes like 10-15s. Imagine this in a cave exploration \ EV training. Plp will get annoyed very fast.

- Overall speed of opening menus and making actions such as cancelling, saving, confirming, applying, etc. It's sluggish.

1 - Unnecessary, there's custom channels for that reason, would clutter the overworld, especially in areas with a lot of players

2 - This is an MMO. There's no saving. All the data is saved in real time, not after 30 seconds. You most likely suffered from a small rollback when a hotfix or update was implemented, you got unlucky. Saving isn't a thing.

3 - Diagonal movement wasn't in any pokemon game, and doesn't work in the 2D game that is pokemon.

4 - Could be a thing, though I don't see the big deal about it. Makes more sense in tablets than with a mouse.

About the improvements:

1 - Login process freezes because it's failing to connect. It doesn't freeze if it manages to connect successfully. Their servers are under a lot of strain, which causes the connection to fail. This isn't a huge problem.

2 - Interaction with NPCs is slowed down because of lag. Again, it's a server problem, which they already said multiple times they're working to fix. Making it so the client runs these interactions instead of the server opens up vulnerabilities to exploiting and cheating, it has to be done by the server.

3 - This is, again, because of the lag the game is experiencing right now. It's not a problem when it's not lagging. Give it a few days or weeks and it should be better when they get their stuff right.

4 - Again, server lag.

Did you honestly not think it was a weird thing that everything takes so long? It's obviously not on purpose. All your improvement suggestions are related to lag, how can you be so oblivious to what's going on?

Did you honestly not think it was a weird thing that everything takes so long? It's obviously not on purpose. All your improvement suggestions are related to lag, how can you be so oblivious to what's going on?

The game has a download size of 700mb. That made me thought part of the code of interaction would run in the client. I didn't realized everything was in the server side. As for the freezing, the game freezes in all cases, not only in connection problem cases.

Finally, you don't need to be that rude. If you can't catch your pink pikachu, it's not my problem. I'm just trying to help here.

The game has a download size of 700mb. That made me thought part of the code of interaction would run in the client. I didn't realized everything was in the server side. As for the freezing, the game freezes in all cases, not only in connection problem cases.

Finally, you don't need to be that rude. If you can't catch your pink pikachu, it's not my problem. I'm just trying to help here.

The downloads include all kind of resources, most of which are images and sounds, which take up a lot of space. Even if the code for interactions were to be in the game, it would take up far less than that.

The game doesn't freeze when you login successfully, I've experienced this multiple times. It does when it fails to login.

And to finalize, that's a nice ad hominem for someone that just told someone else not to be rude.

And to finalize, that's a nice ad hominem for someone that just told someone else not to be rude.

A pink pikachu is something bad? Better report to the develops then.

One is usually rude when the other starts being rude firstly. Think about it.

k

Don't mind that troll him & his sockpuppet alts like to start flame wars and watch the mods they sucked up to later go against the guys being lured in the first place. Just ignore them and all is fine. You can ignore someone by clicking profile at the top right side of the page and clicking friends/foes then adding the names.

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.