Decent max speed adamant scizor auction & Bold Rotom 31/31/31

• Incandescent changed the title to Decent max speed adamant scizor auction & Bold Rotom 31/31/31
Posted (edited)

Hello @Rudycoder

Since you are allowed a single active thread in each sub-forum, I have merged them. Also, I have changed the title to include both pokemon, feel free to edit it however you like.

1. Each player may only have one active thread in each sub-forum.

Regarding your End Point, it's unclear what you mean by "unless it gets outbidded". Please keep in mind that your End Point can be extended only due to 15 minutes rule which you can read below:

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Have a great day!

Edited by Incandescent

22 hours ago, Incandescent said:

Hello @Rudycoder

Since you are allowed a single active thread in each sub-forum, I have merged them. Also, I have changed the title to include both pokemon, feel free to edit it however you like.

Regarding your End Point, it's unclear what you mean by "unless it gets outbidded". Please keep in mind that your End Point can be extended only due to 15 minutes rule which you can read below:

Have a great day!

can be closed , i give up

22 hours ago, Incandescent said:

Hello @Rudycoder

Have a great day!