Android APP data usage

Steakboy

PRO Username: Steakboy

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Not applicable

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Not applicable

Description and Message

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and have got the APP working for PRO. I was just wondering how much data is used, IE: 4g LTE. I only have 2.5gbs availble, and was wondering if this game could be played reasonably on a cellular data connection. I know it works with 4G LT. But roughly how much data is used by PRO.

156348 I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and have got the APP working for PRO. I was just wondering how much data is used, IE: 4g LTE. I only have 2.5gbs availble, and was wondering if this game could be played reasonably on a cellular data connection. I know it works with 4G LT. But roughly how much data is used by PRO.

Hello steakboy, welcome to forums. First of all I'd like to ask you where you got the app from. Because no official client for Android has been released yet. Be very careful with unofficial or modified version made by normal users.

Second, as far as I can logically think, PRO will use around 0.75MB every 1 minute more or less. Always depending on how many actions, players in map and, definetly, sent-received data packages in a period of time.

So, make the most of your data plan! :Smile:

PRO on android doesnt work with mobile Connection for me, giving myself a wifi Hotspot however works and consumes round about 25-40MB per hour.

Edit: Just to clarify that, im not using an unofficial android Client and referred to the old Version and it's data usage.

I would advise reading the ToS, specifically the part about 3rd party clients and modified clients :)

Android version hasnt been released on purpose.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thank you all for your responses. I got the exact information i was wanting. As for where i got my Android app, it was the official release from the website. But i did not realize there was an update rendering it useless. So now it does not work, but i can now hotspot my phone with my Surface 3 and not have to worry about using all my data! thanks again!