Unable to get passed terms of use screen?

So I have a chromebook that used to be able to run PRO just fine. I don’t own a computer, and so I wanna play it again on my chromebook. But for some reason clicking accept doesn’t do anything. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask I’m just very confused.

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to get past the Terms of Use screen. Could you please try the following and let me know if this works for you?

- Scroll down to the bottom of the Terms of Use and then try clicking the Accept button again.
 - Check for any applications that may be or programs that may be interfering with your screen while PRO is running.

- If the solutions above do not work for you, please try uninstalling the PRO Client and reinstalling via this page here: Download Link

In the event that none of these solutions work for you, I would be more than happy to get some more information from you and continue to investigate this for you. Once you have tried the suggestions above, please let me know if they worked for you at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your reply!

- Codexed

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I hate to say it but I can’t even scroll on the screen. Clicking accept doesn’t do anything. And Pro’s the only open app. I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but it still is the same issue. The game boots up, I’m on the terms of use screen, I try clicking accept but there’s no reaction whatsoever. I even tried restarting the chromebook lol but it didn’t work.

Do you have any other ideas that may help? Thank you.

Edited by Varenemerald1

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with this. In that case, could you please try pressing Alt+Enter while the client is open and seeing if you can scroll down and click on the Accept button then? This will effectively put the client in Windowed Mode and sometimes resolves this issue. Please let me know if that works for you or not at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your reply!

- Codexed

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 3:09 PM, Codexed said:

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to get past the Terms of Use screen. Could you please try the following and let me know if this works for you?

- Scroll down to the bottom of the Terms of Use and then try clicking the Accept button again.
 - Check for any applications that may be or programs that may be interfering with your screen while PRO is running.

- If the solutions above do not work for you, please try uninstalling the PRO Client and reinstalling via this page here: Download Link

In the event that none of these solutions work for you, I would be more than happy to get some more information from you and continue to investigate this for you. Once you have tried the suggestions above, please let me know if they worked for you at your earliest convenience. I look forward to your reply!

- Codexed

Unfortunately this also doesn’t seem to work. It still has no reaction to clicking agree. I thought it would have a chance at working, I can’t even scroll on the terms of use. If you have any other ideas I would love to hear them. Also oof sorry i replied to an earlier message im not used to messaging here. This is to the alt + enter idea.

Edited by Varenemerald1

6 hours ago, Varenemerald1 said:

Unfortunately this also doesn’t seem to work. It still has no reaction to clicking agree. I thought it would have a chance at working, I can’t even scroll on the terms of use. If you have any other ideas I would love to hear them. Also oof sorry i replied to an earlier message im not used to messaging here. This is to the alt + enter idea.

I have forwarded this issue to our Dev team in hopes they can come up with a solution for this. I will, of course, keep you updated on any new developments or solutions that will help you after they investigate. In the meantime, I thank you for your patience and cooperation!

- Codexed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Codexed said:

I have forwarded this issue to our Dev team in hopes they can come up with a solution for this. I will, of course, keep you updated on any new developments or solutions that will help you after they investigate. In the meantime, I thank you for your patience and cooperation!

- Codexed

Thank you so much for your help

I can’t wait to hear back with a possible solution. I just wanna play on my chromebook and it’s so unusual that it used to work but not anymore

Posted (edited)

im having the same issue, only way i got PROClient working was to install Wine thru Linux Terminal on Chromebook and now it works but wish i could use the APK as it would prob be faster with no lag.

when i install either APK Android/Legacy, both get stuck at Accept/Decline TOS Screen, i cant scroll nor click anything.

Chromebook Model: ASUS 14" Chromebook Intel Core M3-8100Y 8GB ,64GB SSD , C425TA-M364 Silver

Edited by Karadanvers

Hello @Varenemerald1 @Karadanvers! Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the late response. I have a few more things that you could try to help resolve this issue.

1. Please try lowering the resolution In-game and seeing if that helps at all when trying to click on the "Accept" button on the TOS Screen
  2. Please try uninstalling the PRO Client, remove all PRO-related files from your system including the installer, and try redownloading the latest version of the client (Download Link) using a different browser. (Please try clearing all browser cache and cookies before attempting to download the installer).

In the event the tips above do not solve the issue, I have already reraised this request with our Dev team and will continue to be in contact with them to see if we can get this resolved. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if the tips above worked for you. I look forward to your response!

- Codexed

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Codexed said:

Hello @Varenemerald1 @Karadanvers! Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the late response. I have a few more things that you could try to help resolve this issue.

1. Please try lowering the resolution In-game and seeing if that helps at all when trying to click on the "Accept" button on the TOS Screen
  2. Please try uninstalling the PRO Client, remove all PRO-related files from your system including the installer, and try redownloading the latest version of the client (Download Link) using a different browser. (Please try clearing all browser cache and cookies before attempting to download the installer).

In the event the tips above do not solve the issue, I have already reraised this request with our Dev team and will continue to be in contact with them to see if we can get this resolved. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if the tips above worked for you. I look forward to your response!

- Codexed

I’ve tried everything you recommended and still nothing. Although I’m not sure how I’m supposed to lower the resolution if I don’t have access to the in-game settings. But still no response so far.