Unable to get passed terms of use screen?

2 hours ago, Varenemerald1 said:

I’ve tried everything you recommended and still nothing. Although I’m not sure how I’m supposed to lower the resolution if I don’t have access to the in-game settings. But still no response so far.

I appreciate you trying the listed suggestions! Truthfully this is quite a niche issue which is the reason for all the troubleshooting. I appreciate your continued patience while we try to sort this out for you. I will update you as soon as our Dev team knows something!

- Codexed 

• Like 2

@Codexed I know this may not be helpful or new info to the issue lol but after installing some apps to simulate a finger touching the screen rather then a mouse click I was able to get past the terms screen. So the issue is that the app doesn't register mouse clicks on the apk version so it just won't work on chromebook. Sorry if this isn't new info

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Skittylad69 said:

@Codexed I know this may not be helpful or new info to the issue lol but after installing some apps to simulate a finger touching the screen rather then a mouse click I was able to get past the terms screen. So the issue is that the app doesn't register mouse clicks on the apk version so it just won't work on chromebook. Sorry if this isn't new info

i had a feeling this was the case, makes so much sense, if i had a touchscreen chromebook it should've worked. im gonna see if i can find an apk that does this and see if i can trick it. thank you for for this helps. find it funny i didnt even consider this. ill post if it works.

UPDATE: i used an app called clickmate auto clicker on chromebook and now the ProClient APK let me pass the TOS Screen. ty.

only issue is the ProClient seems to only be click able by touchscreen, i cant use my mouse period, only way to play is to use the app for each click, ill stick to my wine install till they add in non touch way.

Edited by Karadanvers
  • Like 1

Hello there again! Just to provide you with a quick update, our Dev team is still investigating the issue, but I did confirm that if you would like to use a software that simulates a click until this problem is resolved, you are more than welcome to. Please note that it is still not allowed to use software that simulates more than one click at a time, as this can be considered a macro which is strictly against the rules of PRO. I hope this information is useful to you while we still investigate this issue. I appreciate your continued patience and, as always, please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns. I will of course update you with any new developments regarding this.

- Codexed