pve item

Hi, i bought a pve item called: Aqua Diva dress which is 200 pve coins, i bought it because i wanted to trade it with someone for pokedollars,

when i wanted to trade it i found out it wasnt tradeable and spend 200 pve coins for nothing now im stuck with it is there anyway it can be reversed. thanks.

• Like 1

Hope you get your refund back. That's why i always be careful when someone want to buy item from pve shop because most of cosmetic there have limited time trade and some of them non tradeable. Goodluck!

• Like 1

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

Your demand has been forwarded to an appropriate Staff Member. I forwarded it for you.

I kindly ask for your patience and when a Staff Member will be available, he/she will look into it.

Thank you very much for your time and good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 4:51 AM, Kubrick said:

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

Your demand has been forwarded to an appropriate Staff Member. I forwarded it for you.

I kindly ask for your patience and when a Staff Member will be available, he/she will look into it.

Thank you very much for your time and good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick

I sold my pve item for  50pve coins to the npc, so i lost 150 pve coins but it is all good, i waited for a week didnt got any respond so i sold it for the 50 thanks anyways.