quests

hey, how do i tell what NPC's have quests? I know about officer jenny bounties i been doing those. And is their a way to track your quests in the game so you know what you have accepted?

Hey there! I'm happy to hear that you have been doing the Officer Jenny bounties. Those are really neat quests that give newer players some nice rewards towards the beginning of the game. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell which NPCs have side quests attached to them other than interacting with them. Since PRO is an MMO, exploring and familiarizing yourself with your surroundings is one of the many charms of the game. Although, here are some guides for all the regions that may help you in exploring!

Additionally, you can find information about quests via the PRO Wiki by searching the term "Quest" or any other specific quest you are looking for information about. 

To answer your other question about quest tracking, unfortunately, there is no sort of quest tracker implemented into the game at this time. If you would like to see this as an added feature in the future, please feel free to make a thread about it in the Suggestions Sub Forum

I hope this information was helpful to you. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

9 minutes ago, Dxmonic88 said:

alright thanks @Codexed does the guide have NPC trainers for trading pokemon also?

For this I would recommend looking at the PRO Wiki page for the Available NPC Traders. This will give you a list of the NPCs that have the option to trade an assortment of Pokémon in return for something else!

- Codexed

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that information was helpful to you. I'll go ahead and lock this thread, but again, if you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed