Favourite Pokemon and Why.

Daitana

156478 Okay so, I am interested to know who your favourite Pokemon is, why and do you actively use them, even if they have an evolved version?

Myself, as a kid it was always Charizard. The big badass that was too much for Ash to handle. Growing up that stayed the same for the longest time, but somehow my love evolved more into that for Charmander more than Charizard.

I would always start with Charmander when available and keep him from evolving all the way until level 100.

So he would stay my starter always, and I would just catch another to use as Charizard.

[glow=yellow]Jolteon[/glow]

Honestly defeats the purpose of the thread. Just for future reference, anyone who posts a one word response should probably just not post at all.

Jolteon doesn't need to be explained why it's my favourite, it's just that badass no words need to be said about it.

4j47k8.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like pokemon that say their names in funny ways when they battle, maybe because I'm a narcissist but I always found that incredibly endearing. So my favorite is Donphan, especially from the English dub pokemon. Plus he has that determined never say die attitude, sumo wrestler attitude that I love in tanky pokemon. He just sounds like a badass. I guess I really liked him too cause when I was little I had a buffalo stuffed animal and he reminded me of that. Plus he uses rollout.

My absolute favorite Pokemon has to be Totodile. It's sooo freaking cute and spazzy, but it can dish out a mean Ice Fang, Waterfall, and Crunch. > u < Of course, I love Feraligatr more for competitions and whatnot, but it cannot begin to compare to Totodile's adorable ways in Pokemon-Amie. <3

Squirtle is my choice. I have played since Pokemon came to be and Squirtle was my first choice. To this day he/she holds a special place in my heart as it was the first Pokemon I ever played with.

Vulllllpix <3 <3 <3 cute and fluffeh and so innocent looking..then evolves into a wicked fire (with some psychic attacks) ninetails <3 Classic kanto pokemon and still my favorite above all else. Vulpix fur lyfe <3