signature problem

image.png.3ed352452778c2976084f3bfeba44140.png

the image's original size was larger than 600x270 mp 

so i first reduced it to 600x270 but still it said image is larger then reduced this much still same. am i doing something wrong?

as sir "shinohara" told me before i used the chose file option still not working.

ManavSig-Unmarked.png.91d3560fba781949279117f8b6587e5f.png

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Manav861 said:

image.png.3ed352452778c2976084f3bfeba44140.png

the image's original size was larger than 600x270 mp 

so i first reduced it to 600x270 but still it said image is larger then reduced this much still same. am i doing something wrong?

as sir "shinohara" told me before i used the chose file option still not working.

ManavSig-Unmarked.png.91d3560fba781949279117f8b6587e5f.png

The issue here is that you are trying to upload an image that is 2000 x 1000 and then trying to resize it AFTER you uploaded it.

However, the forum blocks you because te limit is 600 x 270.

Resizing it on any website to a dimension lower than that should allow you to upload.

Try to download this and upload it.

image.png

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2024 at 6:07 PM, Shinohara said:

The issue here is that you are trying to upload an image that is 2000 x 1000 and then trying to resize it AFTER you uploaded it.

However, the forum blocks you because te limit is 600 x 270.

Resizing it on any website to a dimension lower than that should allow you to upload.

Try to download this and upload it.

image.png

It seems you're having trouble with image uploads on the forum. Ensure your image size is under the limit and in a compatible format (PNG or JPEG). Try using an online resizer, clearing your browser cache, renaming the file, and checking your internet connection. Contact forum support if issues persist. I want to recommend https://academized.com/write-my-essay to anyone who needs help with their essays. I was overwhelmed with my coursework and decided to give them a try. The essay I received was of high quality and delivered on time. Their writers are professionals, and the service is very affordable.

Thanks, I want to know the limit. I will try now to upload and if I face any issue, I will update.

Edit: Thanks all good now. 

Edited by Angelaheard