member status

hey how do i check membership status? I have looked everywhere so see how many days i have left even though i bought it 2 or 3 days ago, would like to get more membership to stack. But if its hidden then i can just wait the 30 days before getting another medallion.

Hello there! In order to see how much time left you have on your membership; you can utilize the Reborn Bot from the Official PRO Discord. Once you are in the Discord you can either go to the #bot-commands channel or you can start a private message with the Reborn Bot and utilize the following command to see information about yourself including when your Membership will end: 

^[inspect|profile] <player> [server]

Additionally, if you ever decide to purchase and use a Black Medallion, you can visit the Psychic Tamaro NPC outside any of the Department Stores and she will tell you how much time you have left before expires as well as give you an option to temporarily disable it if you wish. 

I hope this information was helpful to you. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

• Checked/Done 1

I'm glad to hear you figured it out! I'll go ahead and lock this thread, but if you have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to make a new thread! Best of luck to you.

- Codexed