Healing bug after using escape rope

Dayma

Hi,

I just noticed a strange behavior : I had 4 KO pokemons in team. I used an escape rope and they didn't get healed, like always since several days/weeks. But when I took a pokemon in pc to put it in team it healed all my team pokemons, without needing to go to nurse joy.

I'm not sure about how the heal process should work exactly right now but I guess it's not that. ^^

Hello there! I apologize for the bug you are encountering when using the escape rope. Our Dev team is aware of this issue and is actively working on a fix for it. Additionally, I am pleased to inform you that this is actually just a visual bug to where your Pokémon actually do get healed when using the escape rope, it just doesn't show it. In order to fix this until a more permanent solution comes out, you can do any of the following and it should update your team visually:

• Changing the order of your Pokémon in your party
  • Using the PC in any Pokémon Center (Storing/Deleting/Switching/Withdrawing)
  • Encountering a wild Pokemon

I hope this information was helpful to you as our Dev team continues to work on resolving this issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed