After Mount Silver/Trainers Valley

Hey, 

I already got to Trainers Valley, but is there anything specific that needs to be done? What's next on the progress of the game? I think route 49 is blocked with Sharpedos if I wanted to go to Hoenn, I would appreciate the help.

Hello there! Trainer's Valley is home to the Monotype tournament where you can get the Z-Bracelet and Z moves upon completion of their respective tournaments. For more information regarding the Monotype tournament, you can refer to this link from our official PRO Wiki: Monotype Tournament Information.

Secondly, you need access to Trainer's Valley in order to complete the Regi quest (Regirock, Registeel, Registeel). For more information regarding this, you can refer to this link: Legendary Titan's Quest.

Additionally, you now have access to the Nikola boss which more information can be found here: Nikola Boss Information.

In regard to the Sharpedo blocking your path, they will move once you defeat the Hoenn Elite 4. You can begin travelling the Hoenn region by talking with Hoenn Traveler Charles at Indigo Plateau in which you will be teleported to the Starting Truck in Littleroot Town. For more information on Hoenn, you can refer to this link: Information on the Hoenn Region

I hope this information was helpful to you. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed