User agreement

I haven't played in about a year and after re downloading the game when I open it I can't accept or decline the Online user terms. I've uninstalled the game and deleted all files completely to see if that would work and it didn't help, does anyone have any suggestions on what else to try?

Hello @Dankhill69420 , 

someone else is having the same issue as you, you can follow their thread here: 

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/237168-unable-to-get-passed-terms-of-use-screen/

Basically it's your mouse not being identified. The system you are trying to play, along with the OS and some other crucial information I guess could help for them to find a solution and for possible temporary suggestions.

• Checked/Done 1

Lugario's EV Training Service

Hello there! I apologize for the trouble of not being able to get past the terms of use screen. Yes, as @Lugario said there are suggestions made in that thread that you are welcome to try. This is a known issue that I have forwarded to our Dev team. I will happily keep you posted with any updates as they become available. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

1 hour ago, Dankhill69420 said:

okay i tried everything in the thread and nothing,if you hear from the dev team they think they solved the issue id greatly appreciate it.

If you provied any information about what device are you using (Computer, Laptop, Phone, Tablet, etc) , what system is installed (Windows, Chrome OS, Android, etc), mayme exaclty model of the device would be more easy to help you. Did u use to play on the same device as now? If yes, has anything changed since then on your side? Maybe that info would help for a temporal solution too untill the issue is resolved generally. 

The dev team is doing this volluntary on their free time, so you will need to be patient until a permanent solution comes.

Lugario's EV Training Service

5 hours ago, Dankhill69420 said:

okay i tried everything in the thread and nothing,if you hear from the dev team they think they solved the issue id greatly appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear that none of the suggestions listed in the thread did not work. Of course I will keep you updated as new developments come regarding this issue. Thank you in advance for your continued patience.

- Codexed

8 hours ago, Lugario said:

If you provied any information about what device are you using (Computer, Laptop, Phone, Tablet, etc) , what system is installed (Windows, Chrome OS, Android, etc), mayme exaclty model of the device would be more easy to help you. Did u use to play on the same device as now? If yes, has anything changed since then on your side? Maybe that info would help for a temporal solution too untill the issue is resolved generally. 

The dev team is doing this volluntary on their free time, so you will need to be patient until a permanent solution comes.

Yes,I played on the same device as im currently using, and im using a chromebook,I turned my os system off so i can download the game. And The only version that i remember working was the android system. and its no rush i figured it would take a bit