Re: Mt. Goon

Vegeta

Re: Mt. Goon: Economics Edition

<r><QUOTE author="gengar17"><s>

</s><POST content="39818"><s></s>39818<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="SirChancelot"><s>
</s><POST content="39780"><s></s>39780<e></e></POST> <B><s></s><U><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Fan of Graduisics pricing calc<e></e></SIZE><e></e></U><e></e></B> so i would like to join you guys. Idk how useful i would be tho i just farm pokes with synchro natus all day...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

it's a miracle<br/>

u dont have to be useful it's just a fun guild to hang around in :) <SIZE size="85"><s></s>(also u can be our hunting slave)<e></e></SIZE><e>

</e></QUOTE>

My life has meaning <E>:Heart-eyes:</E></r>

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="gengar17"><s>

</s><POST content="39818"><s></s>39818<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="SirChancelot"><s>
</s><POST content="39780"><s></s>39780<e></e></POST> <B><s></s><U><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Fan of Graduisics pricing calc<e></e></SIZE><e></e></U><e></e></B> so i would like to join you guys. Idk how useful i would be tho i just farm pokes with synchro natus all day...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

it's a miracle<br/>

u dont have to be useful it's just a fun guild to hang around in :) <SIZE size="85"><s></s>(also u can be our hunting slave)<e></e></SIZE><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I do like doing the hunting. Trying to get a jolly shinx atm :) I dont quite know how I go about joining but Im game</r>

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

<r><QUOTE author="SirChancelot"><s>

</s><POST content="39780"><s></s>39780<e></e></POST> Fan of Graduisics pricing calc so i would like to join you guys.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

W-whaaat? If you said that to get on Gradi's good side and definitely get in, I deeply regret to inform you that

<SPOILER><s>

</s>it might actually work<e>

</e></SPOILER></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Miles"><s>

</s><POST content="39966"><s></s>39966<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="SirChancelot"><s>
</s><POST content="39780"><s></s>39780<e></e></POST> Fan of Graduisics pricing calc so i would like to join you guys.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

W-whaaat? If you said that to get on Gradi's good side and definitely get in, I deeply regret to inform you that

<SPOILER><s>

</s>it might actually work<e>

</e></SPOILER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Well i hope it does. Back to getting modest lotad.</r>

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

<r><QUOTE author="sickkitten"><s>

</s><POST content="40562"><s></s>40562<e></e></POST> life tips from sickkitten: if a website has a spot before paying for a promo code always ALWAYS google "(website name) promo code" first ~<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nice tie-in to economics. <E>:Smile:</E></r>