A system that allows buying and selling for the barter system.

Thesehsade

First of all, hello.
As for my suggestion, I imagined an in-game market where you can sell and buy various in-game items for Pokemon, along with an NPC or an additional area. The current state of the game is quite nice, but it is very difficult to find a Pokemon with the features we want, neither buying nor selling. In the same way, you can avoid having to research the price of Pokemon while selling and such nonsense. For example, I have a Clerify, let's say it is bold and magic guard, its defense speed and hpsi are 31. I want to sell a pokemon like this. By entering the name and details in the search field, I can query whether a similar or similar one is for sale and how much it costs, and I can price it accordingly. I would love to see this type of barter mechanic introduced. It is a feature that can be very useful for both new and old players.

• Checked/Done 1

Something like a marketplace like Runescape has is a feature that's been wanted by alot of people and on the dev's to-do-list for awhile and it's probably something that's going to take awhile to develop and maintain but in the long run it'll be worth it so I wouldn't give our hopes up.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 11:02 PM, Darksun20 said:

Something like a marketplace like Runescape has is a feature that's been wanted by alot of people and on the dev's to-do-list for awhile and it's probably something that's going to take awhile to develop and maintain but in the long run it'll be worth it so I wouldn't give our hopes up.

I think this needs to be done very quickly. It makes the game both playable and it will be easy to earn money and trade for new friends.