Did i loss all 3 locked reroll reward (Resolve)

Hello i would like to issue one thing here, i not see any info regarding official ending date for valentine part 2 announcement. Yes im aware that there is info related to end date for hunting contest. But i did asking in PRO discord channel #support to get confirmation if 16th is the official event end date and i got the answer that 16th just end date for hunting submission but no eta for end event.

Also i am aware that chess reward locked rr need to be used before event end and thats is why im asking for confirmation, to be honest the real reason i not used the lock rr yet because there is no good single stat iv in my legendary which i plan to use double rr services first before use my reward locked rr and i just finished collect my rr ticket to be use on double rr like last night. Its not something i want to delay it, but the gap between prize distribution date to end event day (which no clear info about this) is too short. Is there by any chance that i still can claim it? I really need it since it very valuable reward. Here i attach you what i been asking and answer i got through official PRO discord channel. Once again i appreciate it if you still give me second chance to claim it

image.png.bdcbdd1b02ba037ea0d79fb935c46e19.png

Edited by Torarudean

• Torarudean changed the title to Did i loss all 3 locked reroll reward (Resolve)

Hi, as the recent announcement I would like to thanks to mod and developers for understanding my situation and give the second chance to claim the reward. Once again thank you! 🥰

-can be closed-

• Like 1

Hello there! I'm happy to hear that your issue was resolved. I will go ahead and lock this thread, but if you ever have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a wonderful day!

- Codexed

• Like 1