I need Advice on Team Building, Leveling, and More!

Hi guys!

I recently started playing Pokémon Revolution Online and I'm having a blast! However, I have a few questions and would love some advice from experienced players.

1. Team Building: What are some good Pokémon to have on my team early in the game? I want a balanced team that can handle most situations.
  2. Leveling Up: Are there any tips or tricks for leveling up my Pokémon quickly? I feel like it's taking forever to grind levels.
  3. Items and Gear: What items should I be on the lookout for? Are there any must-have items that can really make a difference in battles?
  4. Guilds: How important is it to join a guild? What benefits do they provide, and how do I go about finding a good one?
  5. Events: Are there regular events or special challenges I should be aware of? If so, what's the best way to stay updated on them?

I also check this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/173878-leveling-zones-guide-for-newblooker But I have not found any solution. could anyone guide me about this.

Thanks in advance for your help! I'm looking forward to becoming part of this community and improving my game. 😊

Respected community member

Hi welcome to the game

1. If you are still doing story try to get gastly that will evolve to gengar and magikarp that will evolve to gyarados. This 2 poke are very good to help you clear  the region and its work good for all region (kanto,johto,hoen,sinnoh). 

2. Unfortunately this game need you to grind a lot during doing the story but there exp share which you can get it after 3rd gym in kanto which can be useful to help you level up poke in your party. There are trainer tower too but this one not recommend much for player that still doing story, its more likely for post game. Or you can saving up the money too to buy lvl 100 story poke which usually they cost around 50k-100k.

3. There a lot of cosmetic in the game which you can get from PVE shop (department store) or PVP shop (in vermi). There a lot of cosmetic too which you can get through coin shop and many more will added to coin shop during certain event on limited time. But all these cosmetic just for player reference and it will not buff you in battle.

4. To have active guild js fun because you can make friends and not boring play it solo. Some of the active guild sometimes organise activities such as hunting contest and giveaway in their own discord. Moreover if you join top 10 pvp guild you can have 25% boost exp buff and if you join top.3 dungeon guild (pve) you have chance to hunt exclusive form with enough contributions. You can look them through forum on guild applications sub-forum

5. Yes there are regular event which i think it held every year which are Valentine, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas. All this event allowed you to hunt special form of poke based on the theme event. There are few other event too but those one that i mentioned is the big one. Currently valentine and easter event already done but there still summer, Halloween and Christmas event will coming soon.

Goodluck, hope you enjoy the game 

• Like 2