Zoom issue?

Hi, not played in a while. I have logged in and it seems a bit zoomed in (more than i remember) 

i’ve taken a photo for you to see. please can you let me know if i should be able to see more of the map than my current view? options are zoomed out and resolution is at its highest.

i am hoping it’s something like my laptop screen being too small and i need a monitor 

IMG_5723.jpeg

Hello there! I'd be happy to give you some information on this. 

Based on the picture you uploaded, everything looks intentional and correct in terms of scaling and resolution. There are a couple of things you can try in order to make the game feel a bit more zoomed in.

• Try lowering your resolution. Generally, the higher resolution you play on, the more zoomed out it will seem.
  • Play around with the GUI Scale setting in the "Graphics" menu of Settings. This will increase the size of things like your Pokemon party 

image.png.9d7f55487716e91c4ffe52772500b9cf.png

I apologize that the game might seem a bit more zoomed out than usual, but I hope that these changes will help it feel more like you remember it! If you have any other questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds like your game might be displaying differently than you remember. If your options are zoomed out and resolution is at its highest, it could indeed be your laptop screen size. Try connecting to a larger monitor to see if it improves your view of the map.

Edit: All good now?

Edited by Rogeragarica
  • Like 1