Disconnected in Random ranked

Respected mods,
I just want to let you know that I just got disconnected in a random ranked match while I had a steady network and other apps in background that needs net (spotify) were still working. I got perma ban last time as well due to my misunderstanding in random ranked match, and am woried might repeat this time as well.
So I felt like inforimng you is the best thing I can do. If it is not bannable then, I am heartly sorry for wasting your time, but I don't wanna be banned due to a misunderstanding again.

And I felt like that battle would have be won by me so I had no intension of disconnecting on my own.

Thank You

• Like 1

Hello @Pranilsht, I hope you're doing well. I shall be answering your query.

Disconnects often occur, the spontaneous disconnect itself is seldom an issue. You won't be punished just for a disconnect, unless there was some other violation involved in it. You can refer to our PvP Rules and the Explanation of Illegitimate Rank Boosting to familiarize yourself with such violations, and avoid them. Thank you for taking the time to bring this up to us, caution is always a preferred choice. On a side note, please abstain from discussing or bringing up your previous punishment(s) here. 

I hope this satisfies your concerns, if you have any further questions, please let me know.

unknown.gif.181a21bed008fd078190f007cd6ed1e1.gif

Please DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

______________________________________________________________________________

For complaints and 2FA related assistance, use the Complaint Area.

Use the Report Center to report Rules violation(s), How to Make a Report.

If you have been punished, you may use the Dashboard to check the reason, and appeal at Discipline Appeals.

I will keep in mind about not discussing about my previous punishment here and try not to from now on and apologize for the same.

Else from that it there's nothing I have complain with. Just wanna make sure I won't be ban for random dc. Thank You

21 hours ago, Pranilsht said:

I will keep in mind about not discussing about my previous punishment here and try not to from now on and apologize for the same.

Else from that it there's nothing I have complain with. Just wanna make sure I won't be ban for random dc. Thank You

No problem, feel free to use our General Support section again if you need any assistance in the future. I will be locking this thread now, stay safe and have a jolly good week.

Regards,

Arbitraitor.

unknown.gif.181a21bed008fd078190f007cd6ed1e1.gif

Please DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

______________________________________________________________________________

For complaints and 2FA related assistance, use the Complaint Area.

Use the Report Center to report Rules violation(s), How to Make a Report.

If you have been punished, you may use the Dashboard to check the reason, and appeal at Discipline Appeals.