My Top 5 Anime of ALL TIME (comprehensive list)

Npsuper

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Cowboy Bebop

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Inyuyasha

4. Yu Yu Hakusho

5. Samurai Champloo

Man idk if it was just me but I always remembered staying up all night to watch all of em on adultswim and toonami xD

My favourite anime of all time:

5. Yu Yu Hakusho: Drunk Australian Mohawk guy. 'Nuff said.

4. Stein's Gate: Its only drawback is that it's so short. Luckily a movie spinoff was made, so I was happy. :3

3. Avatar - the last airbender: Oh my oh my, I wanted to put this at #1, and the only reason I didn't is because the other ones are so insanely amazing. Still, it has the best fight scenes, the best overall theme (in my opinion), and the animation is smooth. It has more than enough episodes, and finished strong. Definitely a classic.

2. Naruto: One of the only series ever to actually make me cry. It is very intense and at times make you swell up with sheer awesome.

1. One Piece: Hands down the best anime ever made (in my opinion). It's also one of the longest, so if you haven't watched it yet, I envy you O_O Watched all episodes 3 times over, and planning to do so again soon. Like all long anime it has its good and bad moments. But the good moments are so incredible you'll forget about all that. What can I say? It's the literal definition of epic.

Honorable mentions:

Bleach: If it wasn't for its cancellation, it would probably be #3 on the list.

Ranma 1/2: Funniest show ever with martial arts and mild nudity (nothing to worry about though). Believe it or not it was a kids show in Japan while it aired.

Death Note: First anime I binge watched. I stopped somehow in the middle for a while (people will know what I mean when they see it), but afterwards I watched the rest and don't regret it.

I'll be back in 5 minutes. But if I'm not, just read this message again.

Hmm. Can't seem to link my MAL account as I'm a new user.

Anime Faves;

One Piece

Clannad/After Story

Lot's more, but I just can't really think at the moment as to what my top 5 would be. I mostly watch Adventure / Romance / Fantasy / Comedy though. So anything with those in I've probably seen. Oh and anything really sad.

Manga;

One Piece

HxH

Berserk

Shokugeki no Souma

My Hero Academia

Erased

Seven Deadly Sins

Black Clover

giphy.gif

" A Man's Dream Will Never Die. "

2qj8zft.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mnemosyne, Hellsing, Shingeki no kyojin, Kuroshitsuji <-- Black Butler lol Japanese name censored and Dragon ball are still my favorites although the first 3 have a lot of blood and gore so maybe not for everyone here :Shy: I have watched Steins gate and Death note, although I'm not a big fan of Death note. I was put off to HxH due to the way it's drawn, on my top 5 anime list, would you suggest I'd watch it? Because if the story is really that good I'll give it a chance :Grin:

• 2 weeks later...

The great thing with hunter x hunter (2011) is that it is the second attempt to make an anime out of this manga. The first anime, the one that was produced in parallel to the manga, was not that good. This one (2011), was made when all the story was already published, so they had no need for fillers, they could plan it out perfectly and they only focused on telling this great story.

Hands down and by far this is the greatest anime ever made! NpSuper said it all.