Mercyknifed

I don't know if you found out or not yet but you can use the Gravatar option. You have to make an account on a website for it but you just upload the avatars you want there and you should be able to use them

157644 Hi, I make profile pics and save them on my computer, but the problem is that here is no "Browse" option when selecting my avatar, can you add that?

Hi, sadly you can only upload picture in the internet as indirect way for avatar or as Letlt said There no direct as browse for upload picture in your local computer. Sorry for your inconvenience

Well are you able to add that?

157653 Well are you able to add that?

I cannot indeed and not sure can apply or not, but you can make suggestion by the way :)

Not sure if I am correct, but the main reason why there isn't an upload button from speculation could possibly be because PRO doesn't want a huge burden of keeping picture uploads on their web server. Hence, why they wish you to upload the picture on a third party image service as a host and give the link itself.

So I recommend you using a third party image server like Pomf.is or Imgur because I doubt a suggestion in its board would get them to allow picture uploads.