How to make a donation

Delpou

Hello, I searched the forum for a topic that teaches how to make a donation to the game but I couldn't find it, I would like to become a donor and buy Coins Capsules please help me I'm lost and I don't know how to do this, thank you in advance for your feedback 🙂

Hello there! I'd be more than happy to give you some information on this. You can make a donation In-Game using the Coin Shop! In exchange for a donation, you will receive coins for the Coin Shop that you can spend on cosmetics, mounts, and coin capsules. For more information on coins and the Coin Shop in general, you can refer to this official PRO Wiki page on the subject: Coin Shop

I hope this information was helpful to you. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to reach out. Have a great day!

- Codexed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Codexed said:

Olá! Ficarei mais do que feliz em lhe dar algumas informações sobre isso. Você pode fazer uma doação no jogo usando a Coin Shop! Em troca de uma doação, você receberá moedas para a Coin Shop que você pode gastar em cosméticos, montarias e cápsulas de moedas. Para mais informações sobre moedas e a Coin Shop em geral, você pode consultar esta página oficial do PRO Wiki sobre o assunto:  Coin Shop

Espero que essas informações tenham sido úteis para você. Se você tiver mais perguntas ou preocupações sobre isso, sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato. Tenha um ótimo dia!

- Codexado

Thanks for the feedback, it helped me a lot, have a good day 🙂

You're very welcome! I'm glad that information helped you out. As that is the case I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you do have any more questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Again, have a wonderful day!

- Codexed

• Like 1