BUG TERRAKION BY USED MYSTERIOUS TICKET

Sangtvs

I used mysterious ticket to catch pokemon legend. When I got to the island, I encountered the trio cobalion, terrakion, and virizion. I caught all 3 with masterball. then I suddenly remembered that I had caught terrakion before. I want to report this error and want to resolve it by deleting one of the two terrarakions.

bugterra.png.4e4285a04944219df035d36b7dea81d3.pngtrio.png.076de5559fa1e71b4126d98590bd90ac.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sangtvs said:

I used mysterious ticket to catch pokemon legend. When I got to the island, I encountered the trio cobalion, terrakion, and virizion. I caught all 3 with masterball. then I suddenly remembered that I had caught terrakion before. I want to report this error and want to resolve it by deleting one of the two terrarakions.

bugterra.png.4e4285a04944219df035d36b7dea81d3.pngtrio.png.076de5559fa1e71b4126d98590bd90ac.png

Use both of them in flexing. 😂

Posted (edited)

Hello @Sangtvs,

Thanks for reporting this, it is a major bug. Any players that have spawned these unintended duplicates will have one of them removed following the bugfix. Just to clarify, did you encounter all three of them after using one Mysterious Ticket? Usually there is only one Pokemon that spawns.

Thanks,

Magicbounce

Edited by Magicbounce
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Magicbounce said:

Hello @Sangtvs,

Thanks for reporting this, this is major bug. Any players that have spawned these unintended duplicates will have one of them removed following the bugfix. Just to clarify, did you encounter all three of them after using one Mysterious Ticket? Usually there is only one Pokemon that spawns. Lastly, is Terrakion the only duplicate in your possession currently?

Thanks,

Magicbounce

i have encountered all 3 with just one mysterious ticket. Except for the 3, there was also Lucario but I deleted it. Terrakion is only duplicate in my possession. i want release lvl 50 Terrakion

Edited by Sangtvs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sangtvs said:

i have encountered all 3 with just one mysterious ticket. Except for the 3, there was also Lucario but I deleted it. Terrakion is only duplicate in my possession

Thanks for getting back with that information. I will reach out to the Content Scripters to investigate the bug, and once it is completed, the Developers to remove the duplicate legends.

Kind regards,

Magicbounce

• Like 1

• Administrator

Hello,

thank you for reporting the bug. In order to fix your variable state, we had to remove the three wrongfully spawned legendaries from your account.
The 3x Master Ball and 1x Mysterious Ticket were refunded to your account. Please let us know if the bug occurrs again.

kind regards

• Like 1