Error npc coupon 20000$ for bicycles in vermilion city.

I exchanged my ditto with npc to get a discount coupon while my inventory of 6 pokemon only had 1 ditto slot, and the result is... after getting the $20,000 coupon, I didn't have any. any pokemon in the 6 pokemon slots too. I think this is an error and think the admin should add a m inimum of 2 pokemon needed to receive the coupon. An interesting bug ~~

image.png

image.png

Hi. Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

Indeed, this is a known issue. This can also happens when you send back Lent Pokémon in your team and don't have any others. Please do note that when you go into battle (whether it be Trainer or Wild battle) in that state and don't have Pokémon on you, you'll be teleported back to your last visited Pokécenter.

I am certain Developpers are aware of this particular situation, but just in case, you are always free to express the idea you explained of having a minimum of two Pokémon in your team for this particular Quest in our Suggestions section of the Forum to possibly get other players to back up your idea.

We hope this will answer your question. As this answers your query, I will now lock this thread.

Please feel free to come back and ask if you have any future questions and good luck in your adventures!

- Kubrick