Question about the 2FA subforum

Hello

I  posted about an issue in the 2FA subforum over a month ago. I am unsure if the post is visible for the staff. Is the staff member able to check if it is visible for the staff members? I am unsure that it is since the beginning. The process of writing and posting it was a bit strange. Just checking that it is visible is enough!

Thank you  🙂

Fuselkater

Hello there! I apologize for the wait time on your 2FA issue. I can assure you that this subforum is completely visible to staff and your request has not been forgotten or disregarded. Unfortunately, we are low on Staff resources that handle such requests which result in higher wait times than you might expect. As I said though, there is no need to worry, as your request will be handled as soon as a Staff member becomes available to look into it. Until then, I appreciate your continued patience while you wait.

Additionally, if you would like to bump your post, you can do so once every 24 hours. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please let me know!

- Codexed

• Like 1

Thank you again for your help. And I would like to add a compliment. I have speed-read a lot of posts and you are always patient - even with requests that seem stressed - and your replies are always very helpful and thoroughly.

A mod could close the topic from my side. Thank you

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your compliment. That goes a long way for people like me, so I appreciate it. As there is no further action to take here, I will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new thread. Have a wonderful day!

- Codexed