Need Help Retrieving Dragonair Mount Sent via Email

Dear Admin,

I need help with a Dragonair mount I sent via email. I tried sending it to my alt account, Blastone, but it didn't receive it. I might have typed the recipient's name wrong or something.

Can you help me get the Dragonair mount back to my account, petepoke?

Thanks a lot!

Hello there! Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate Staff member. In the meantime, I appreciate your continued patience. I will update you with any information as it becomes available. Have a wonderful day!

- Codexed

6 hours ago, Petepoke said:

@Codexed Could you please push your team to look into this issue? They might be busy, so it might have been overlooked.

Thanks!

Hey again! Unfortunately, our Staff resources are quite spread due to the volume of requests that have been coming in, which could result in longer than expected wait times. I can assure you that your request has not been forgotten or overlooked and will be handled as soon as an appropriate Staff member becomes available. Thank you in advance for your continued patience!

- Codexed

On 7/24/2024 at 6:07 PM, Codexed said:

Hey again! Unfortunately, our Staff resources are quite spread due to the volume of requests that have been coming in, which could result in longer than expected wait times. I can assure you that your request has not been forgotten or overlooked and will be handled as soon as an appropriate Staff member becomes available. Thank you in advance for your continued patience!

- Codexed

@Codexed If your team is busy, could you please remind them to ensure everything is in order? Thank you so much!

10 hours ago, Petepoke said:

@Codexed If your team is busy, could you please remind them to ensure everything is in order? Thank you so much!

Hello again! Again, I can assure you that your request will be handled as soon as an appropriate Staff member becomes available. Until then, I have and will be actively pushing to have your request resolved. Thank you for your continued patience!

- Codexed

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2024 at 9:19 PM, Codexed said:

Hello again! Again, I can assure you that your request will be handled as soon as an appropriate Staff member becomes available. Until then, I have and will be actively pushing to have your request resolved. Thank you for your continued patience!

- Codexed

@Codexed There's still no one help me retreat my Dragonail mount. Hope you can push! Thank you! 

5 hours ago, Petepoke said:

@Codexed There's still no one help me retreat my Dragonail mount. Hope you can push! Thank you! 

Hello again! I apologize for the delay on this. I am pleased to inform you that we have made some progress on retrieving your Dragonair Mount. We have deleted the mail, and we are in the process of recovering the item back to your account. Once your request is completed, we will update you via this thread. Thank you for your continued patience!

- Codexed

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again! I sincerely apologize for the delay. The request is still forwarded to the appropriate Staff team and they will handle it as soon as they have time to. I can assure you that your request has not been forgotten. Thank you for your continued patience. Have a wonderful day!

- Codexed