Latios quest won t start

I finished the jirachi quest and have 300 evos and hoenn champ but the reporters are not at the location they are suppose to be I think my quest is bugged because I noticed that I found latias during jirachi quest and it was not mega and just behind the house in littleroot town

Hello there! I apologize for the inconvenience. After checking your account, I see that you have already caught Latias. Unfortunately, you are currently not able to catch both Latias and Latios via the quest. There was a time when changing your chosen legendary once was possible but has since then been removed with the addition of the World Quest.

With that being said, you can still obtain Latios by participating in any of the upcoming World Quests and contributing at least 0.5% of the total IV requirement in order to claim a Mysterious Ticket. For more information on World Quests, you can visit the PRO Wiki Page on the subject here: World quests. Please note, once you claim the Mysterious ticket, Latios has the same chance to spawn as any other legendary that may spawn on Birth Island, so it may take multiple attempts before you find it!

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping for, but I hope this information was helpful to you, nonetheless. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to reach out!

- Codexed